Tuesday 21 July 2015

WELCOME



WELCOME TO THE BLOG  I AM INFINITE ABUNDANCE

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG

 Welcome to the blog "I AM INFINITE ABUNDANCE".  On this blog you will find plenty of tools, techniques and articles which help you have a more abundance life. You can enjoy unlimited abuandance, you can actually fulfil your dreams in all areas of your life, such as relationships, wealth, health and career. 



WHO I AM

I am Dr. Bruno Roque Cignacco (PhD) studied Metaphysics for more than 17 years. I am also a Master Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner. I am the author of the book "How to Manifest Money Effortlessly. Techniques to be more prosperous" (John Hunt Publishing 2013). This book as been published in several languages, such as Italian and  Korean, among others.
Besides, I am the author of "How to Become a Miracle-worker with Your Life. Simple Steps to Use the Almighty Ancient Technique of Ho' oponopono" (John Hunt Publishing, 2015). I am the author of several business books. I am an international speaker, university professor and business consultant. I have delivered countless talks, seminars and conferences in several countries.

My webssite is www.iaminfiniteabundance.com

Feel free to leave your comments and get in contact with me


See you soon

Dr. Bruno Cignacco (PhD)